Fredrickson's Minnow Stand
Fredrickson's Minnow Stand was a fixture in Star Lake from 1935 until almost the turn of the century. It was operated first by Fred Fredrickson and his wife Mary, and by their daughters, Hazel and Edith, following their deaths. Their story was told in a wondeful article in Wisconsin Trails [Link] and in an article in the Sayner-Star Lake Chamber of Commerce Tourist Brochure for 1982, titled Fredrickson's Minnow Stand--the full text may be found by viewing that title at the Documents Tab above.
**** indicates no known author.